We stock a large assortment of auger flighting for:
- Header and haybine augers
- Bubble up augers
- Grain augers
We will need the following information from you:
- The inside and outside diameters of the flighting
- Auger length
- Pitch of flighting (approximate distance between flights)
- Required shafts and coupling shafts
- Whether flighting is right-hand or left-hand*
*To determine the direction of flighting, look at it from either end. If the flighting is turning clockwise as it moves away from you, then it is right-hand. If it is turning counter-clockwise, then it is left-hand.
Please call us
For more information and pricing.