We stock a large assortment of auger flighting for:
- Header and haybine augers
- Bubble up augers
- Grain augers
We will need the following information from you:
– The inside and outside diameters of the auger
– Auger length
– Pitch of flighting (approximate distance between flights)
– Required shafts and coupling shafts
– Whether flighting is right hand or left hand*
* To determine the direction of the flighting, just look at it from the end. If the flighting is turning clockwise as it moves downward, then it is right hand; if it is counter-clockwise, then it is left hand.
Please call us at 1-866-842-4803 for more information and pricing.